Thursday, September 4, 2014

Valentia Vitamin C Serum Review




Valentia Vitamin C Serum
Order Here

 I have noticed, since turning 35(yikes), darker spots on my cheeks (tanning beds are the devil!) and of course my dark circles under my eyes (I've had them forever!), not to mention the fine lines and dryer skin that come about as skin matures. It definitely is incentive to step up my game as far as facial care products go! I think the days of washing with whatever bar soap and slathering on the old school Olay are over. 

One of my current go to products is Valentia Vitamin C Serum. This stuff is all-around awesome! The consistency is great, not too thick and not too watery, it is easily absorbed in the skin. A little goes a long way! The best part about this particular Vitamin C Serum is the light citrus scent that makes me feel just a  
little more awake in the morning.

I like that this product has natural ingredients, such as Rosehip Seed Oil and Sea Buckthorn Oil that help retain moisture in your skin. It also contains Resistem, a natural plant stem cell and botanical Hyaluronic Acid, both of which protect and heal skin.

I have used this product, alone and under moisturizer for the past almost three weeks and have noticed softer skin and more toned skin around my eyes and cheek areas.  I consider it an indispensable part of my morning face care regimen.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment