Tuesday, September 9, 2014

The Un-Official Official Homemaking Harlot's Bi-Weekly Cleaning Schedule

The Truth is Strong In This...


Hello, Lovelies! I promised a cleaning series and you shall have it! I have decided to try a 2 week cleaning schedule as it fits better with my job and what I have going on at home. There are just two of us, my Coco Bear and I, and we don't really make too big of a mess. We are both, shall I say, lazy when it comes to housework and have been know to put it off until we can no longer handle the mess, lol. We both work full time plus and generally like to do other things than clean on our days off.
However, this no longer works for me so I am putting together a bi-weekly schedule so I can start a *housekeeping routine. So here goes...


The Un-Official Official Homemaking Harlot's Bi-Weekly Cleaning Schedule:


Week One

     Monday: Kitchen, Laundry Room and Entryway
     Tuesday: Dining Room
     Wednesday: Work
     Thursday: Work
     Friday: Bedrooms and Hallway
     Weekends: Free Time


Week Two


     Monday: Work
     Tuesday: Work
     Wednesday: Bathrooms
     Thursday: Living Room and Desk Nook
     Friday : Work
     Weekends: Work

This is just a skeleton so far, eventually I will schedule things like Laundry, Errands, Menu Planning (for when I learn to cook) and Other Tasks. Also I will be working on Daily Tasks, Once A Month Tasks and Spring/Fall Tasks.

I will be trying this schedule out for the next two weeks and tweaking it as necessary.

*subject to change








No comments:

Post a Comment