Friday, September 19, 2014

Raw Shea Butter (Beauty By Shea)




Good Morning, Lovelies! I hope that you all had a fabulous week and are ready for the weekend!


I don't know about you all, but I love products with Shea Butter such as lotions, soaps, body butters and the such. I've got fairly pale skin and products with Shea Butter seem to make it glow:) I've recently learned that you can purchase raw Shea Butter for use in homemade cosmetics and/or use it by itself. 

I was very pleased with Beauty By Shea's  Raw Shea Butter. 100 percent organic, it comes packaged simply, in a resealable, lined bag that keeps the product fresh.  At 16 oz., it is a great deal as a little raw Shea Butter goes a long way.  The texture is firm and the Shea Butter has a nutty/natural/dull scent. I used a little on my feet and elbows after my shower and the skin was so soft the next day! Usually, even with using lotions on these areas, there is always dryness...Not so with the raw Shea Butter!

As I mentioned before, raw Shea Butter may be used alone or in homemade cosmetics. It can be whipped and scented with a carrier oil for an amazing body butter. It can be mixed with beeswax for an awesome lotion bar. You can find several recipes on Pinterest for diy hair conditioners, soaps and lip balms. I'm looking forward to trying quite a few of them out!

Beauty By Shea's Raw Shea Butter may be purchased here






I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment