Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Insta Natural Deep Cleansing Facial Oil Review


Deep Cleansing Facial Oil

I know cleansing with oil seems counterproductive for those of us who have oily/combination skin, but if you use the right type of oil, you can actually improve the health of your complexion.

Insta Natural Deep Cleansing Facial Oil is amazing! Made with Jojoba, Olive and other oils, and delicately scented with Lavender and Geranium oil, this cleanser is unlike any I have used before. I thought for sure it would leave my skin an oily mess. I can honestly and happily report that was not the case and I couldn't be more thrilled with the results!

For those of you who have not tried/are curious about how to cleanse with oil, this is how I do it:

  1. Remove contact lenses (to avoid oily smudges) and pull back hair.
  2. Run a sink full of warm water.
  3. Pump a few drops of facial oil onto fingertips. Massage gently into skin. If you are wearing mascara or other eye makeup, use the facial oil on a couple of cotton pads to remove it! This facial oil works great as an eye makeup remover!
  4. After massaging into skin, apply a warm washcloth over face for a few minutes.
  5. Remove washcloth and rinse face well with warm water. Skin should feel soft and smooth!
I like to use this cleanser on days that I wear makeup as it removes it completely and I love the way my skin feels afterward. 



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment