Monday, September 8, 2014

Adovia Moisturizing Day Cream


Adovia Moisturizing Day Cream

Good Afternoon, Lovelies...It is a grey, rainy, slightly chilly day here in NC and I am reminded that autumn will soon be here and with it, comes the need to change up my skincare regimen to combat the effects of colder temperatures and drier air. Enter Adovia Moisturizing Day Cream!

This cream is thick, yet melts into the skin effortlessly without feeling greasy. The scent is fresh and clean, not cloying. Formulated with minerals from the Dead Sea and natural oils, it is not tested on animals (think of the bunnies!)  and is cruelty free! 

I love the scent and that my skin is left soft and protected from the elements. This cream is a welcome addition to my morning skincare regimen!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment