Thursday, September 4, 2014

Keomi Sea Breeze Soap Review



Keomi Sea Breeze Soap
 Order Here
Order Here

I have a confession...I love bar soap! Yes, I know it is old-school and body washes and "poufs" are in just now.  I can't help it, I love lathering a bar of soap with a washcloth and feeling like I got clean! So when I received the Keomi Sea Breeze soap, I was excited to give it a go!

The first thing you will notice is the scent. OMG, I died and went to heaven! You will smell it through the package. Lavender, Oakmoss and Fir...the scent is amazing. It is fresh and relaxing. I haven't even opened the package yet and I was in LOVE! 

The second thing you will notice, if you can stop sniffing long enough, is the packaging is beautiful. Gift-giving worthy, even! Between the scent and the packaging, it has just elevated bath-time into spa time! It even comes with a tiny brochure on how to care for your soap.

Which brings me to the best part...lathering! This soap is a dream, rich lather and clean rinsing. Skin is left soft, no dryness or itchy-feeling and lightly scented. The soap is made with Dead Sea Salt and Clay and several different oils that leave your skin feeling awesome.

Keomi also offers samples and a VIP club on their website, keomiskincare.com/


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

2 comments: