Saturday, September 6, 2014

No Rest For The Wicked...ly Awesome!

It's pretty late, Lovelies. I'm just tying up a few loose ends tonight. This past Wednesday, I was finally forced to go to the doctor to take care of my foot issue...and promptly put out of work until Tuesday :(  Lovelies, when you are not feeling well or have an issue with your health, please don't put it off. Take care of yourselves. I should have dealt with this when I first noticed it and I probably would have been prescribed some shoe inserts, now who knows how and when this will be resolved. My Coco Bear has been awesome and has taken very good care of me and I had a lot of time to spend on my blog, which brings me to...

I LOVE THIS BLOG!!! I know it is fairly new and it's probably narcissistic of me to say that, but this blog has given me the opportunity to "meet" and work with some very awesome people and some very awesome companies. I have shared my blog with lots of people and have gotten constructive feedback, that I feel is going to improve my reviews and content. So in the next few weeks you can expect ...


  • Weigh-In Wednesday will make a comeback! NEW! IMPROVED! (and perhaps I will stick with it this time;) 



  • Homemaking and House Cleaning Series in the works!



  •  and more reviews! I have several new products that I will be reviewing and, dare I say, perhaps a few more giveaways?  


Stay tuned, my Lovelies, the best is yet to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment