Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Insta-Natural Argan Oil Hair Mask

Insta-natural Argan Oil Hair Mask
Good Morning Lovelies! Another great product from Insta-Natural today! I'm not one who spends a whole lot of time on their hair but I do see the need to now as I'm getting older and my hair is getting a bit harder to manage.  I'm always on the lookout for products that bring the moisture and I was very pleased with this Argan Oil Hair Mask. Easy to apply and use! Simply wash your hair, coat strands with the hair mask (comb through if necessary) and leave on for about 20 minutes. Rinse off and enjoy your soft, silky locks! I almost forgot the greatest thing about this product...the scent is amazing, like a sweet,  fruity candy! I use this mask about once a week, although I may use it a bit more in the wintertime.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment