Sunday, October 5, 2014

Adovia Sulfur Soap


Adovia Natural Sulfur Soap

Adovia's Natural Sulfur Soap is great!  I was hesitant to try it as I felt that sulfur would be smelly and harsh, this was not the case at all! The sulfur soap left my skin soft and clean. I am plagued with an oily t-zone and I wouldn't advise using this soap on dry skin, but oily, acne prone skin will greatly benefit from a daily wash! I also love the fact that this soap can be used on the body (bye-bye, back acne!) and has antiseptic and anti fungal properties which makes it great for those smelly feet as well!
Adovia's natural skincare products are becoming a fast favorite of mine!



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

2 comments:

  1. I love this soap, not harsh on the face either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems lovely! I should try it soon ;)

    ReplyDelete