Sunday, October 19, 2014

Body Merry Cellulite Defense Gel-Cream


Body Merry Cellulite Defense Gel-Cream
Good Morning Lovelies! Just wanted to share a new body/skincare goody I have recently tried...
Body Merry's Cellulite Defense Gel-Cream! Yes, I have cellulite and I rarely use anything other than regular lotions on my skin. I guess I'm resigned to the fact that when you hit 35, you just deal with it. Lovelies, it's not so!!! This great, non-greasy cream has come to the rescue! It has a creamy almost gel/serum feel that is easily absorbed into your skin and the scent reminds me of a Mojito! Lime and mint really get the senses flowing! The best part though, is the "tingle" that you feel when you apply! You can just about feel it working! I have noticed that my skin, is softer and my "dimples" have plumped out some. Along with proper diet and exercise, I feel this cream would be unstoppable!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment