Wednesday, December 31, 2014

2014 Re-cap And 2015 Resolutions

Oh my neglected blog and my beautiful readers, I promise I have not deserted you completely. I promise in 2015, I will be posting more and showing some love! We had a great year in 2014! My Coco Bear sold 2 Million this year! And we are a bit closer to our home-ownership goal in 2014! We enjoyed some new toys in the household...most notably a telescope, a sewing machine and wireless internet. I bought a brand new car in April after it was determined that my blue P.T. Cruiser had went to P.T. heaven. I still love my new car :) We went on a couple of weekend trips. We spent a lot of weekends holed up at home. And I could not ask for more. Which brings me to... 2015 Resolutions... I've got to lose weight... I'm putting 10% of my pay into savings... Create more awesomeness!!! I Can't Wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment