Saturday, August 9, 2014

It's Been a Minute (Blog Update)

Hello all my Lovelies!

I did not mean to be away from my precious project for so long!!!

I have been working a bit more lately and also procrastinating...but I'm proud of myself:) I was able to make the cutest birthday gift for a very special friend and I have another one in the works for someone else...I've also started looking at patterns for cross stitch bracelets and have started one, of course I will post pics here:)

As far as the domestic scene, I feel like I have been on the go lately with work and all, have not really got to do much. I do have a house-keeping plan on paper (rough draft), but have not really implemented much of it. I think that will be my goal for the next two weeks.

I will be starting a new blog series, Weigh-in Wednesday (clever name, right?)  It will chronicle my weight loss adventures. I'm kinda struggling though...should I be completely transparent (embarrassed) or keep somethings to myself?

But for now, I'm enjoying my weekend off and ready to fill up my bathtub and escape into Storm of Swords for a couple of chapters... Hope all my lovely readers enjoy their weekends as well!


No comments:

Post a Comment